Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can i use regular shower soap with acne

« ...Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc....
...Discipline is much needed when it comes to implementing the necessary changes in your diet, habits, and lifestyle. Saying no to fatty, oily, and spicy foods may be a bit of a challenge. But just picture your face without all those red spots and such, and this can definitely be motivation for you. Alcohol and caffeinated beverages might be your forte right now, but they can contribute to your acne condition. Saying no to them can still be difficult. Again, just picture clear skin for the proper motivation....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Were you expecting something more complicated? It's not rocket science I know, but it does work. In fact it does get a little more complicated than that, because I should have added a word after each of those steps that word is 'properly', but I will cover what properly is means in this context a little later, and you will need to continue with your treatment after your acne is clear....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how do you clear acne scars, where can i find mama acne scar lotion rite aid, why does adult female have acne when hormones are normal

No comments: